Malaysia-China Business Council (MCBC) Business Investment Committee led by its Chairman, Dato’ Dr. Jennifer Low paid a courtesy call to the Minister Counsellor Zhang Peidong at the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Embassy of China in Malaysia.
The visit of the Business Investment Committee was also received by Counsellor Li Jing, Secretary Zang Wenbo and Secretary Zhang Lan of the Economic and Commercial Office of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Malaysia.
During the meeting, both sides discussed some matters related to business investment opportunities between Malaysia and China and proposed some ideas on their post covid-19 planning, including:
- Conduct regular visits and exchanges;
- Holding online investment promotion activities;
- Conducting online enterprise visits;
- To network and participate in various exhibitions after the Covid19 epidemic subsided;
- To make site visits to Chinese companies after the Covid19 epidemic subsided;
- To arrange delegation from China to visit Malaysia after the Covid19 epidemic subsided;
- To investigate the working environment of Chinese enterprises in Malaysia;
- Regularly observe and understand the views and suggestions of Chinese companies on the investment environment in Malaysia
The courtesy visit ended with some exchange of souvenirs between Dato’ Jennifer and the Minister Counsellor Zhang Peidong and a photo session.